Cork Hurlers - Part 2

No matter what game anyone watches or picks any team they like. Our biggest problem may still exist which is we tend to switch off for 15 minutes and that’s costing us wins from losing.
We had an average league and the Clare game in Ennis down a point or two at half time with a huge wind was just the example of us just not able to put a consistent performance for 70 minutes not just spurts and that’s a big factor.
Big year ahead and we have the talent but have we the balls.
I don’t know I hope so

Hope Johnny Murphy doesn't ref any game we're in, we'll get blown out if it legally and illegal and he'll allow the illegal ones too. Mullen should have been sent off for 2nd tackle at the end, he's a dangerous man with a hurley in his hand. Murphy happy to let all sorts of shit go and ignore the rules.
Don't think Cork are up to that level of intensity yet. Clare will be serious opposition for anyone this year.
On the Mullens one near the end, was that when it looked to me like he got the Clare back in a headlock and trucked him to the ground? Lucky fella it wasnt spotted.

No matter what game anyone watches or picks any team they like. Our biggest problem may still exist which is we tend to switch off for 15 minutes and that’s costing us wins from losing.
We had an average league and the Clare game in Ennis down a point or two at half time with a huge wind was just the example of us just not able to put a consistent performance for 70 minutes not just spurts and that’s a big factor.
Big year ahead and we have the talent but have we the balls.
I don’t know I hope so
My hope is when things like that happen in the league they can be analyzed and drilled on the training field to be right for championship.

I think we will come out of Munster as I believe we have a better squad then both Waterford & Tipp.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

17th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Best Of Irish Comedy

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼