Cork Hurlers - Part 2

The problem with that is we don't get away with it like others, we seem to be reffed differently and will be blown and carded much more regularly. Always been the case. I remember the scandalous treatment dished out to Setanta who used to be blown at the first sign of retaliation, the soft Cahalane sending off against Waterford which I believe cost us an AI. The after time equaliser in 13.Even this year the amount of ridiculously soft frees given against us is mind-boggling. This is not an anti referee rant, I just think we are generally seen as arrogant and a bit too big for our boots so it might be a good idea to take us down a peg. The fact is the AI's we've won we've had to be much better than the rest and are more probable to lose a tight battle than win one as we are very unlikely to receive any favour from the middle.Of course I could be wrong, I hope I am, although I think I'm not.
There was nothing soft about Cahalane's sending-off in 2017 - if anything he should have gone sooner. The big error in that game that cost Cork was Gleeson not seeing the line as well.

Would championship ever hurry on

i see the annual Damien Cahalane debate has started again.

The bottom line is he will remain full back until someone better displaces him, end of

Any idea what the deal is with season tickets for the Waterford game?

The way the Munster GAA site phrases it make it sound like they won’t be going up for sale at all tomorrow even to season ticket holders, and can only be got through the clubs.

General tickets on sale Wednesday morning

Let's get as much red out as possible for Clare and Limerick games
I really hope there’s a massive Cork crowd at the Clare game (there will be at the Limerick one) and that the crowd remember all the moaning about having to go the Páirc. Presumably Clare won’t travel in any great numbers seeing as it’s too much hassle even for a Munster Final. The stadium should be a sea of red and similar to Galatasary 😄(welcome to hell)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Biz

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼