James Murray -Youghal
Barry O’ Flynn -Sarsfields
Barry Walsh -Killeagh
Oran O’ Regan -Erins Own
Ross O’Sullivan -Na Piarsaigh
Eoin O’Leary -Glen Rovers
Ryan Sweeney -Blackrock
Ronan Dooley -Douglas
If you had to pick 5 players from this group that will play Senior in the next 5 years who would it be?
1.Buckley
2. Walsh
3. Wilk
4. Healy
5. Lyons

PR can experiment all he wants lads, but winning is a habit. You only have to look at our neighbors - Limerick Clare Tipp, all 2 wins out of 2. Are you telling me that they're not experimenting different things?

PR can experiment all he wants lads, but winning is a habit. You only have to look at our neighbors - Limerick Clare Tipp, all 2 wins out of 2. Are you telling me that they're not experimenting different things?
PR will judged on performances & results in the championship.

3 games left in the league and I expect Cork to win all 3

We have to win all 3 unless we want to play the westmeaths carlows etc of the hurling world and learn nothing from it. If we are relagated and do not finish in the top 3 in munster PR should not get a 3rd year imho.
PS Because of the draw i think we will make the top 3.

No wiki , I’ve marked him in a club challenge match a few years ago, I’m 6ft and he was considerably smaller than me.

He was younger then to be fair so maybe he grew since.
In the words of Brother Vaughan in the Mon:
“It’s not the size of your body that counts it’s the size of your shagging heart. “

You might end up being right but I'm not sure on what basis you'd write Clare off, The evidence we have would suggest they are a better team then both Cork & Tipp and not that far behind Limerick based on the last 2/3 years of championship hurling
Ah my comment was a little tongue in check. And certainly not writing Clare off. And I wouldn't even be writing Waterford off - that Davy lad is capable of anything.

But I do think the 3 I called are best placed to go through.

Limerick if they get it right will win the AI but getting out of Munster will be their biggest challenge. Come out of Munster and they WILL be AI champs again.
Tipp are building very nicely imo. They now have strength in depth in their panel and will be a match for Limerick in the physical stakes.
And I think Cork will be formidable when they get relatively injury free.

But I also think Clare have maxed out for the moment under Lohan and I expect them to slip a little this year. This combined with what I reckon will be significant improvement from Cork means we go through at their expense.

I have no doubt that Munster is going to the most competitive it's ever been - we are in for 7 weeks of absolute blockbuster games.

All of this of course is just my opinion and I could be wildly off the mark. But here's the thing - if I was down to my last euro and had to back three to go through I would put that euro on Cork, Tipp and Limerick.

Q.E.D.!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jezahel- Vampires Can't Weld

The Pavilion, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼