Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Had a free night tonight. Watched the all Ireland final on YouTube. They won’t be beat in 6 months. With Finn hannon back and lynch full form not a chance sorry 😩
You never know in sport especially hurling. Dominance in hurling didn't start with John Keily. There has been Dominant teams going back to the 30s. There era will end just like every other team. I think it will be this year or next. Wives, children, longevity it catches up with everyone.

In Pat we trust.

Had a free night tonight. Watched the all Ireland final on YouTube. They won’t be beat in 6 months. With Finn hannon back and lynch full form not a chance sorry 😩
When you realise finn and hannon were missing it's frightening. Only caveat is that it's never been done and there's good reason for that. So.....

When you realise finn and hannon were missing it's frightening. Only caveat is that it's never been done and there's good reason for that. So.....
Every team has injuries, they have more coming through. As do we, I watched our game with them from last year back recently, accuracy from our lads was off the charts that day. Early doors it kept us alive. Think we are 2nd best in the country, Kilkenny will be many peoples favorites to beat Limerick but I do think we have weapons that can cause them more problems than any other team, likes of Brian Hayes could be a serious Walter Walsh impact and other lads pushing boys that have been there a while. Goals are key to beating Limerick, we turned up at least 3 in that game. Can’t do that.

Every team has injuries, they have more coming through. As do we, I watched our game with them from last year back recently, accuracy from our lads was off the charts that day. Early doors it kept us alive. Think we are 2nd best in the country, Kilkenny will be many peoples favorites to beat Limerick but I do think we have weapons that can cause them more problems than any other team, likes of Brian Hayes could be a serious Walter Walsh impact and other lads pushing boys that have been there a while. Goals are key to beating Limerick, we turned up at least 3 in that game. Can’t do that.
I actually agree with you that we have the best talent and are best placed to take them on but the Munster championship is such a death trap that it defies all logic whereas Leinster is usually a 2 horse race

That pen call was a joke too

Re season tickets:

"The opening championship match(es) will no longer be included as part of the Season Ticket. However, the Association will have details of special Championship packages available in the New Year."

So far it's looking like Season Ticket purchase is being disincentivised....
€140 for league matches, guaranteed ticket for all round robin games (only one where tickets might be scarce is away to Waterford) and promise of an AI ticket IF we get there....

Meanwhile they annouce €20 admission for league games and a special deal for purchasing tickets for all league games for €75.

So with a season ticket you're €65 worse off for the league & get NOTHING free for championship

I beginning to wonder why I renewed?!

That championship package post Christmas better have SPECIFIC packages for season ticket holders.
When do Season tickets sales close?
I've been a season ticket holder coming on 10 years now but this year I was thinking of waiting to see what the championship packages were first before I renew.

The thought of missing a final is still a huge incentive for them though.

I actually agree with you that we have the best talent and are best placed to take them on but the Munster championship is such a death trap that it defies all logic whereas Leinster is usually a 2 horse race
Agreed and we'd have knocked them out too if Kingston could pick the ball off the carpet that is the Gaelic Grounds with his frying pan, but alas he's from Douglas after all. Cannot start any game this year imo.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jus Me

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼