Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Limerick were 1 point from being knocked out of Munster last year. 1 point. If hoggy nailed any one of the missed frees/65s in any of the games against Tipp, Clare or Limerick then Limerick would have been eliminated…so there’s no guarantees.
Crazy right.
It's mad, never realised the narrow margins involved

I meant they should have a free game or two for people who've forked out 140/150 for a season ticket now.
IThey chanced their arm with this year's offering of a season ticket. It became obvious they made a total balls of it....and now there's this mysterious "championship package" after Christmas. A complete farce.

They need to row it back now imo and give a champ game or 2 as part of the season ticket like before.

Croke Park running gaa like the purpose is to turn as much as a profit as it can. I understand bills have to be paid but croke park are guardians of hurling and football. They sole purpose should be bums on seat and numbers up at clubs. Our greatest asset is our community and volunteers not our bank balance. I'm seriously thinking of not getting season ticket this year, the first year in a long long time. More because of the feeling of being messed over and the sneaky way they delayed releasing the tickets. It feels like meetings are had to try figure out how to get blood out of the pesants with causing a scandal. I wonder do they even care if crouds attend. Very angry support this week.

They undermined everyone who paid full wack for the online streaming when they had the special on during the year of half price or whatever it was

I am not sure I understand this........thsi would be standard practise to offer a cheaper option when there is less live games available.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Perfect Days (Pg)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼