Some of the all star hurling selection committee
Marty Morrissey
Damien Lawlor
Joanne Cantwell
Grainne McElwain
John Fogarthy
Colm Keys
Pat Nolan

Wouldn’t be reading too much into it. As far as I’m aware then it’s a player vote for player of the year

I think it strange for instance that Limerick got twelve two years ago but only got seven in spite of completing an historic four in a row.
In 2021, there was no round robin so less chances for players to put their hand up for an award. Also no team got with in 4 points of Limerick that year in their four games and the hockeyed Waterford and us in the semi and final.

I see your point but I still think if it wasn't Cork, but a different county in the same scenario, then:-

1. They'd have made their first draft of the list
2. They'd have noticed there was no one from the losing finalist
3. They'd have said, fuck, we can't have that
4. They'd have put someone from that county on the list no matter what, even if arguably someone more deserving was missing out

But there is a certain animus against Cork nationally, deserved or otherwise, so for Cork they just laughed and ploughed on.

My guess anyway...
Ah Jesus stop please...embarrassing stuff

I see your point but I still think if it wasn't Cork, but a different county in the same scenario, then:-

4. They'd have put someone from that county on the list no matter what, even if arguably someone more deserving was missing out

But there is a certain animus against Cork nationally, deserved or otherwise, so for Cork they just laughed and ploughed on.

My guess anyway...
Ah Sher, that post is insane, I am surprised tbh.

My guess anyway...
We burnt many bridges with carry on of the strikers. Conduct unbecoming GAA ambassadors..

Who’s the most likely championship debutant next summer lads?

Conor O’Callaghan, Eoin Roche, Ben Cunningham, Michael Mullins, Brion Saunderson, Cathal McCarthy? Am I missing any other contenders??

Conor O’Callaghan, Eoin Roche, Ben Cunningham, Michael Mullins, Brion Saunderson, Cathal McCarthy? Am I missing any other contenders??
Nice to see a interesting convo starter. SAUNDERSON has to get a run in McGrath cup and league. Collins Costs us atleast 6 scores a game. This is the difference between a short summer or a munster final. I would love to see hoggy getting 45 min and Cunningham coming on then. Tim O M will be like a new player if fit, it was a mistake playing last year not fully fit but it shows PR thinks highly of him. Dalton also will be improved after a good run last year. Mullins a great prospect hopefully he can step up. But it's 2 -6 where we need improvement. Tommy O C had a great club championship. If he can continue improving it will be a big plus. For me the big calls will be Kingston and conor L. Defend from the front.

Surely someone from senior A Champions. They have aggression , play hurling by putting body in first in tackle not tip tappy stick work. East cork hurling is in a bubble thinking they are purist of the game . Cork hurling are going nowhere until we can mix it

Nice to see a interesting convo starter. SAUNDERSON has to get a run in McGrath cup and league. Collins Costs us atleast 6 scores a game. This is the difference between a short summer or a munster final. I would love to see hoggy getting 45 min and Cunningham coming on then. Tim O M will be like a new player if fit, it was a mistake playing last year not fully fit but it shows PR thinks highly of him. Dalton also will be improved after a good run last year. Mullins a great prospect hopefully he can step up. But it's 2 -6 where we need improvement. Tommy O C had a great club championship. If he can continue improving it will be a big plus. For me the big calls will be Kingston and conor L. Defend from the front.
You sure the management think that highly of TOM, you might be in for a surprise.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th Apr 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Sunday & Bank Holiday Tours

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼