Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Now, now, Threadmill, can't you see the genius brain at work?
Plotting Limerick's downfall by focusing on how we can get some of their hot heads sent off.
On a day when one wasn't sent off :D
Sort of points to the idiocy of factoring winding players up into an overall strategy to beat Limerick

Who do you think will be midfield?

I agree Ben and Ethan need a bit more experience before they are ready to start. I can’t see them starting Brian Hayes as he is a great impact sub. Cormac O Brien is improving but not sure he has the hurling speed for championship. Eoin Roche is competing with Niall O Leary and Conor O Callaghan for corner back, Sean is a banker to start championship.

Spot on

Hope it’s nothing serious for Eoin, he’s a championship starter for me
Not sure about midfield, but I think there will be at least one experienced player and possibly one younger player.
Maybe Fitzgibbon and Roche or O Connell.

We haven't seen Tim O Mahony yet this year so we don't know what the plan is for him,

Absolutely zero can be read from that game today. A few lads made their debuts which is great but other than that nothing. Christ lads even the Galway and Limerick matches wont matter come championship. It's great to see the young lads throwing themselves around though and measuring themselves against senior inter county hurlers. Championship will be the real baptism of fire though,

Not sure about midfield, but I think there will be at least one experienced player and possibly one younger player.
Maybe Fitzgibbon and Roche or O Connell.

We haven't seen Tim O Mahony yet this year so we don't know what the plan is for him,
It's a bit of a worry, he was supposed to be back in full contact training two weeks ago according to PR before the Limerick game. Hope his tendon hasn't flared up again.

Now, now, Threadmill, can't you see the genius brain at work?
Plotting Limerick's downfall by focusing on how we can get some of their hot heads sent off.
On a day when one wasn't sent off :D
Sort of points to the idiocy of factoring winding players up into an overall strategy to beat Limerick
Sunday game pundits pointed out that Hayes strike was a red card offense and somehow was missed by linesman and referee. I honestly think Pat Ryan has the tools to beat Limerick. Limerick look good when striking over long range points unchallenged, but Galway for example today in second half put them under pressure. Bookies have Limerick as unbackable favorites but time will tell!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Light and Shade: Drawing Workshop

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼