Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Lads serious query here. I’m gonna be in Calpe Spain for the hurling final…😡 an extended family event I can’t get out of. Anyone know if I can use the Rte player with a vpn or something similar? I’ve looked into bars there but no good news about anyone showing it yet.
I watched the semi final on gaa go in Spain. Had to pay of course but was glad to get to see the game. I was not able to watch on the rte player due to location rights restrictions I think it said

Makes no difference. It will be on their red button offering aswell. The different regional variants are really only to support the news channels to provide local news stories.
I find pubs risky tbh. I was in a pub in Newry a few years ago and Cork were playing Limerick. We asked them to turn it on but had to leave because most of the people in the pub wanted to watch the Euros 🤷‍♂️and it was a Green pub not an Orange one!

I find pubs risky tbh. I was in a pub in Newry a few years ago and Cork were playing Limerick. We asked them to turn it on but had to leave because most of the people in the pub wanted to watch the Euros 🤷‍♂️and it was a Green pub not an Orange one!
Yeah. I couldn't make it back for the 2013 replay.
In Belgium: had to beg the guys working in the "Irish" pub to put the All Ireland on.
They were more interested in some soccer match.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Thursday Showcase
The Roundy, Castle St.

12th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Storytelling

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼