Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Like he did with the Cork Camogie team, I suppose? One point up in injury time and a free in. While an injured Kilkenny player was bring attended to, Davy went in and had a word with as many Cork players as he could. Cork scored the free and went two points up. Last play of the game, Kilkenny took the puck out, went straight down the field, scored a goal and won the match. Davy has upset their concentration.

Davy is a mercenary. He is the only former player to write two books of autobiography. I've read them both. I expect a third, at least, in his attempt to build the Davy legend. He is the only one whom I've ever heard declare his passion for hurling. His passion is for himself.
You're blaming Davy for the camogie girls loss to Kilkenny?

😂😂😂

The stupidity on here sometimes is legendary.
One wum is claiming he is nearly 80.
Another wants Davy Fitz as manager after our current manager has beaten Limerick and is building a new team with fellas he coached to a U20 All Ireland.
Then we have others rising to it and now we have a lad probably not a wum who claims that Davy lost the camogie girls an All Ireland by talking to them during a match.

The stupidity on here sometimes is legendary.
One wum is claiming he is nearly 80.
Another wants Davy Fitz as manager after our current manager has beaten Limerick and is building a new team with fellas he coached to a U20 All Ireland.
Then we have others rising to it and now we have a lad probably not a wum who claims that Davy lost the camogie girls an All Ireland by talking to them during a match.
😂 Who's that?

There are about 600k cork people so the per capita is poor
And a quarter of them live in areas that only play football so
d3a6caca-732d-4e48-8bb3-f94b5d2b26f7_text.gif

Welcome on board.
I’ll be very honest and direct with you as it’s our way round these parts.
There is no need for you or value to say anyone from Limerick has respect for Cork hurling.
Over my lifetime now heading toward its 8th decade we have pummeled Limerivk into oblivion on the hurling field for 95% of that.
I don’t think you mean any disrespect but please know your place.
One asthma infested Swiss dollar supported team don’t make a summer buddy
Bump

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Syano
Rising Sons, Cornmarket St.

26th Oct 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

DJ Denis (Crystal Bar)

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼