Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Another thing about the subs the last day was that bringing three subs on all around the same time in MC, ROF and LM upset the momentum or drive of the team. If they're going well and players aren't wrecked no need to change unless it's do or die with 5 mins to go
Ethan Deccie and Seanus were running on fumes when they were taken off in fairness

Another thing about the subs the last day was that bringing three subs on all around the same time in MC, ROF and LM upset the momentum or drive of the team. If they're going well and players aren't wrecked no need to change unless it's do or die with 5 mins to go
Comes back to game management and that's something PR and Co have failed to do the last 2 years in my opinion.

4 days to the biggest game of the year for us, a win and we are back in the race while a loss will see us almost certain not to qualify

After the craziness of the last few days can we put the bickering aside for the week and get a bit of positivity back into us all

There was a huge improvement last week and if the same thing happens this weekend I give us a good chance of getting the win

Rebels Abu

4 days to the biggest game of the year for us, a win and we are back in the race while a loss will see us almost certain not to qualify

After the craziness of the last few days can we put the bickering aside for the week and get a bit of positivity back into us all

There was a huge improvement last week and if the same thing happens this weekend I give us a good chance of getting the win

Rebels Abu
Why?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼