Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Add in Brian Hayes, Jack Cahalane, Padraig Power , Niall O’ Leary, SOD ,and a few others, I could manage this team to all Ireland myself ! Shane Kingston (Douglas) Luke Meade and Shane Barrett to battle for places also!
On top of all this, still life in the old dogs Hoggy, harnedy, and Damien Cahalane. TOM and Twomey… 4 in a row at least

I

Think this Limerick’s team is on its last legs. Clare will be on decline in next year or 2 , and now is the time for Cork to take over. Return of Coleman, Connolly, and further amalgamation of young talent into the team, plus good effective management should propel this team forward. The 2 Downey’s, Joyce, Fitzgibbon, O’Flynn , Coleman, Connolly , Roche and Dalton should backbone this team , and a few from this year’s under 20 team, Mullins and Kingston could make the step up!

;-)

Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me. Owens is a good referee who got caught 3 times in Limerick, i would say it will be very hard for Gillane to get a free on Saturday.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼