Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Very genuine and well put thoughts there Tony that I think accurately reflect my own feelings too, after coming back home and settling down again. You couldn’t fault the overall effort today, nothing left behind in Limerick by the team and management.. but and it’s the but that’s killing me right now.. After what’s happened the last month or so I just don’t see us bridging the famine for years.. We are 4th in a 5 horse race and that’s just Munster..
Oh FFS all the "Top Shelf " crew are in now. FFS they lost by a point. Cork are in an u20 final next week. Put 2 and 2 together. Some of the fucking Garbage. "Oh Jasus chreeeest, will we ever see the back end of the famminnnnnn"

Just back.
Not going to read back.
It looked like it could have been two red cards to me instead of yellows and a Cork players arm was clearly pulled doing a hand pass which led directly to a goal. That's how it looked from the sideline anyway.
Great game though, just a bit sickened to be out.

Very genuine and well put thoughts there Tony that I think accurately reflect my own feelings too, after coming back home and settling down again. You couldn’t fault the overall effort today, nothing left behind in Limerick by the team and management.. but and it’s the but that’s killing me right now.. After what’s happened the last month or so I just don’t see us bridging the famine for years.. We are 4th in a 5 horse race and that’s just Munster..
We have a very young team and panel, Joyce, E Downey, Roche, Cunningham etc will be better next year for the experience they’ve had this year. Worth remembering that most years we’ve exited the championship over the last 15 years have been as a result of being hammered. We lost no championship game by more than a point. We were competitive in every game league and championship. I’ve never been so excited for the future of Cork hurling.

Oh FFS all the "Top Shelf " crew are in now. FFS they lost by a point. Cork are in an u20 final next week. Put 2 and 2 together. Some of the fucking Garbage. "Oh Jasus chreeeest, will we ever see the back end of the famminnnnnn"
“A lot, will be big Turnover if there is a loss Sunday. Again last chance saloon for Harnedy, Hoggy, Lehane, Cadogan, Cahalane and a few others. Fellas here thinking that we can dance around Limerick again is baffling”
“AGAIN you need a half forward line capable of winning primary possession and a Full forward line that will stop runners. why are fellas still creeping back to a sweeper! This have never worked and will not work against Limerick”

You are some tulip 😂😂

We have a very young team and panel, Joyce, E Downey, Roche, Cunningham etc will be better next year for the experience they’ve had this year. Worth remembering that most years we’ve exited the championship over the last 15 years have been as a result of being hammered. We lost no championship game by more than a point. We were competitive in every game league and championship. I’ve never been so excited for the future of Cork hurling.
Take the elders like Harnedy, Hoggie & DC out of that team today and……..

Ifs and buts but if Timmy had hit the net.. Different game
The Penalty was a scandal too I thought.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼