Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Most pundits going for Limerick which is totally understandable given they’re champions and their superiority over us these last few years.
Be great if the league win last Feb proves to be a turning point - a real game demonstrating “the two Corks”

As a cousin from kilkenny said to me yesterday it depends what Limerick team turns up. Hopefully we can keep Hegarty and Lynch quiet. If we can do that, we have a great chance

As a cousin from kilkenny said to me yesterday it depends what Limerick team turns up. Hopefully we can keep Hegarty and Lynch quiet. If we can do that, we have a great chance
Jesus Christ tell the cousin to have a look at the last 5 years, there is only one limerick team and that’s the one that will fight like dogs from minute 1 to the end, they have lost one game by a point and in each game they have fought like dogs and made Clare, limerick and Waterford produce their best performances of the year in each, 2 of those teams didn’t score a goal against limerick
For cork to beat limerick will need an act of god almost, cork to produce their best performance in literally years and limerick their worst, anything outside that limerick win.
The other 3 teams pressed limericks half backs, cork have been playing by dropping off half back lines and protecting the inside line, this needs to change today.
I understand people get giddy in the sun and think that cork are cork etc but limerick are the best team by a mile of the last 30 years and should win this game and we all know it,the chances of a cork win which would mean limerick losing both home games are negligible

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Flook With Special Guest Patsy Reid
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

9th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼