Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I said here weeks ago , Limerick would not get out of Munster. Little did i realise we would put the final Lance through their heart! FROM THE HALLS OF HELL, COME ON TA FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
You did also predict that Waterford would beat them but that's a minor issue.
If we do knock 'em out you'll have bragging rights on here for years....

Limerick are great we all know it. They are a bit off their standard. Great teams usually don’t go out with a wimper and failing to get out of Munster qualifies as such. I just don’t see it. One thing that will go a long way to helping Cork’s chances is Limerick’s knack for having off shooting days. They never seem to come against Cork and maybe that’s because the pressure hasn’t been there against Cork. Do we get a day where they are inaccurate? It could be the difference if it happens.

I have a student and adult ticket for the Clare End terrace was €35 total. Will take a reduced price if anyone is interested. Managed to pull stand tickets.

Donal Og did it again. This time in an article for RTE. For some insane reason commentators of all kind constantly talk about the “wide open spaces of Croke Park” and “acres of space”. It’s total nonsense! Croke Park is smaller than Semple Stadium! Is a yard longer than PUC. It drives me nuts when these guys just make shit up.

Stand tickets are back on sale on TM

CFLAWpb.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼