Cork Hurlers - Part 2

M3TNQfX.png
Happy enough with that team. They're clearly looking after Fitzgibbon cup lads.

Everyone bar Joyce, SOD and Robbie has something to prove to management to be considered IMO. If Tommy O'Connell can have a good game on the wing then he'd give us a valuable boost in terms of half back options for championship.

Eoin Downey FB, Robbie O'Flynn inside forward. Other than that not much very different, i have to say Im slightly dissapointed with Luke Meade starting midfield i thought they would put someone a bit more physical at 8.
Ah here… there’s a load of change there vs last year, lot of it injury related albeit.

Luke rarely plays poorly for Cork - bizarre the lack of leeway he gets compared to some others
Happy enough with that team. They're clearly looking after Fitzgibbon cup lads.

Everyone bar Joyce, SOD and Robbie has something to prove to management to be considered IMO. If Tommy O'Connell can have a good game on the wing then he'd give us a valuable boost in terms of half back options for championship.
Tommy a bit on the small side for wing back - though this is certainly the team to test that

Limerick have named team for Saturday. Only 6 first team players by my count.

No sign of Nicky Quaid, Mike Casey, Barry Nash, Kyle Hayes, Diarmaid Byrnes, WOD, Cian Lynch Gillane, Peter Casey or Cathal O Neil

Kiely clearly taking the league as a tune up.

Ah here… there’s a load of change there vs last year, lot of it injury related albeit.

Luke rarely plays poorly for Cork - bizarre the lack of leeway he gets compared to some others

Tommy a bit on the small side for wing back - though this is certainly the team to test that
Exactly. He'll get a real test on Tom Morrissey, likewise young Downey will get a serious baptism of fire on Flanagan. This is the time to test them though.

Limerick Senior Hurling team v Cork is Released:

David McCarthy
Sean Finn
Richie English
Aaron Costelloe
Dan Morrissey
Declan Hannon
Colin Coughlan
Darragh O’Donovan
Barry Murphy
Gearoid Hegarty
David Reidy
Tom Morrissey
Adam English
Seamus Flanagan
Oisin O Reilly

Limerick have named team for Saturday. Only 6 first team players by my count.

No sign of Nicky Quaid, Mike Casey, Barry Nash, Kyle Hayes, Diarmaid Byrnes, WOD, Cian Lynch Gillane, Peter Casey or Cathal O Neil

Kiely clearly taking the league as a tune up.
They’ve a comparatively much stronger 15 named than cork. 11 of their starting 15 has had plenty championship time in the last 2 years… I’m counting 8 first choice

Is there 6 of corks strongest 15 selected 🤔

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼