Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I’d rather have him coaching the seniors
That came from someone who would be very friendly with him now so assume there's some truth in it.

Would prefer him with Seniors too but how many coaches are there already if Rasper, Wayne and Pat are involved. Don't want too many cooks in the kitchen either!

Maybe, if it's true, it'll set him up for the big gig down the line.

That came from someone who would be very friendly with him now so assume there's some truth in it.

Would prefer him with Seniors too but how many coaches are there already if Rasper, Wayne and Pat are involved. Don't want too many cooks in the kitchen either!

Maybe, if it's true, it'll set him up for the big gig down the line.
Pat is manager, Wayne and Rasper more background selectors so seniors need a top class coach, Ben to me is the obvious and standout candidate. If not then I’d be thrilled to see him involved with the u20s

Pat is manager, Wayne and Rasper more background selectors so seniors need a top class coach, Ben to me is the obvious and standout candidate. If not then I’d be thrilled to see him involved with the u20s
I think Ben O Connor is unlikely now to be a coach under a manager , I think he may be gone past that now.
I think that he will be the main man in any position that he takes on.

If it is true then having both Ben O Connor and Pat Ryan involved with Cork seniors and under 20's would be very positive for the future.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Beth Orton
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼