Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Very odd that O'Brien wasn't given more time during the league. Exactly the kind of player Cork need, imo. His hurling needs work, sure, but that's why you'd keep him on board and give him matches.
Wasn't doing great in training apparently. Rob Downey was taking him to the cleaners in training matches. Was told he didn't fit the style KK was going for before being dropped from the panel. If Pat Ryan is ever involved with the seniors I'd put my house on it that Colin is brought back into the senior fold.

Wasn't doing great in training apparently. Rob Downey was taking him to the cleaners in training matches. Was told he didn't fit the style KK was going for before being dropped from the panel. If Pat Ryan is ever involved with the seniors I'd put my house on it that Colin is brought back into the senior fold.
Doesn’t suit the style of play. We have notions down here in fairness. And Rob giving him a roasting in training would only do him good, the only way to learn, but nah he doesn’t do the pretty patterns. Funny how the pretty patterns have been shown the door now too 😀

Very odd that O'Brien wasn't given more time during the league. Exactly the kind of player Cork need, imo. His hurling needs work, sure, but that's why you'd keep him on board and give him matches.
I'd love to know what kind of conversation was had with both O Brien and Brian Hayes. I saw plenty in them to suggest that given 2 or 3 years work they'd be very much the vital ball winners we have been crying out for.

Was Darragh Flynn playing tonight or is he with one of the colleges?

I'd love to know what kind of conversation was had with both O Brien and Brian Hayes. I saw plenty in them to suggest that given 2 or 3 years work they'd be very much the vital ball winners we have been crying out for.

Was Darragh Flynn playing tonight or is he with one of the colleges?
Incredible as this might sound as far as I know there was no conversation with Brian Hayes

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny
The Roundy, Castle St.

5th Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Love N' Dirt

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼