Cork Hurlers - Part 2

My buddy used to be involved in the audit of accounts around the time Denis was chairman,he was sent down there to do the job as he had no interest in Gaa and was a fanatical cork soccer supporter. To this day he will tell you Denis was one of the best people he ever dealt with even though they had nothing in common.

Oh I fully agree.

I just don't see us closing the gap this year.

Its 50/50 against either Galway or Kilkenny.

Either way it's great to see how we've responded after looking dead and buried.
Whatever about Kilkenny we are not 50:50 with Galway at all by any rational analysis of where the two teams stand.
Galway are a team cork hate playing against- very physical and direct if they want to be.
I think fellas need to calm down and in fairness the knowledgeable posters are as usual, Waterford and tipp blew up this year and obviously there are things going on there in the background.
Cork did the job and deserve praise but they have a while to go to say they would beat Galway for example.
Still wouldn’t be fully convinced bt the management team as any crew that could set cork up the way they did this year until the players told them enough wouldn’t inspire confidence.

Whatever about Kilkenny we are not 50:50 with Galway at all by any rational analysis of where the two teams stand.
Galway are a team cork hate playing against- very physical and direct if they want to be.
I think fellas need to calm down and in fairness the knowledgeable posters are as usual, Waterford and tipp blew up this year and obviously there are things going on there in the background.
Cork did the job and deserve praise but they have a while to go to say they would beat Galway for example.
Still wouldn’t be fully convinced bt the management team as any crew that could set cork up the way they did this year until the players told them enough wouldn’t inspire confidence.

Learn some manners.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼