Cork Footballers

My understanding is that Walsh approached the club and is paying a fee to hold his camp in Ahamia. It’s a no-brainer from his perspective, Clon is the capital of the football heartland of West Cork and we have the finest facilities in the country. No doubt he’ll be impressed by the talent as well as the facilities.

Now if only he came down last year maybe we could have persuaded him to don the green and red instead of joining Kilmacud.
Would he have accepted joining a club he wouldn't get the start with though? 🤔

You seem so enamored with em all that I’d say you’d be far better off heading up there altogether and find yourself a spot to live on the Roscommon Mayo border..
Honestly James Horan!!!! A failure.. Wtf has he ever won? A few Connaughts and U14B medals
Cork won 100% of their own kickout against Kerry, the defending all Ireland champs and favourites to win it again.. Jack O C wasn’t one bit surprised Cork beat Mayo.. You ever hear of Jack O Connor?
Do yourself a favour and take your head out of Horans ass.. make sure you’ve the Rossies jersey in the wash to be ready for Saturday

This is a lot of unnecessary and unfair personal comment on @junior footballer, and only provokes response in kind. I'm sure he's well able to defend himself and doesn't need a self-appointed thread-policeman like me - but still I'd regret it if I didn't say something. It's not like you to do this - my recommendation would be an apology to Junior here, and you'll gain massive credit - we all make mistakes, and I've certainly made far bigger ones myself and I've needed people to call me out on it.

I greatly appreciate reading yeer views on the Cork Footballers - gives me insight that I would not otherwise have.

I hope I don't regret this post in the morning, and be kicking myself in the bollix.... I know internet discussion groups are different than a chat in person. Oh well, here goes ....

Would he have accepted joining a club he wouldn't get the start with though? 🤔
Walsh would have been an adequate replacement for Dara OSe who had been moulded by Haulie ONeill into one of the best club forwards in the county.

While we have a back 7 which would be the envy of most intercounty managers we are lacking an experienced scoring forward. Daly and Gough are the best young forwards in the county but still very young and not yet at their physical peak. Who knows maybe Walsh will be wowed by the world class facilities at Ahamilla and ask to join up.

This is a lot of unnecessary and unfair personal comment on @junior footballer, and only provokes response in kind. I'm sure he's well able to defend himself and doesn't need a self-appointed thread-policeman like me - but still I'd regret it if I didn't say something. It's not like you to do this - my recommendation would be an apology to Junior here, and you'll gain massive credit - we all make mistakes, and I've certainly made far bigger ones myself and I've needed people to call me out on it.

I greatly appreciate reading yeer views on the Cork Footballers - gives me insight that I would not otherwise have.

I hope I don't regret this post in the morning, and be kicking myself in the bollix.... I know internet discussion groups are different than a chat in person. Oh well, here goes ....
Are you soft? 😂
You are saying he made a mistake?
But, Junior isn’t saying he made any mistake. He is doubling down here.
Just another anti Cork GAA troll and off with him with the Rossies on Saturday.
That’s the beauty of sport- it’s a game of opinions..
Cleary Abú Rebels Abú

Walsh would have been an adequate replacement for Dara OSe who had been moulded by Haulie ONeill into one of the best club forwards in the county.

While we have a back 7 which would be the envy of most intercounty managers we are lacking an experienced scoring forward. Daly and Gough are the best young forwards in the county but still very young and not yet at their physical peak. Who knows maybe Walsh will be wowed by the world class facilities at Ahamilla and ask to join up.
Walsh only turns up in finals
Clon & finals??? 😂

Are you soft? 😂
Cleary Abú Rebels Abú
Jimmy, you'd do well to take a break from here.
Don't be telling people to take their heads out of other people's arses....If you remove your own head from your arse, that would be a good start.
Some of the inane shite you've posted here in the past...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I agree with JF's analysis. Cork are coming but they need to develop a proper kick out strategy and quick.
After watching the Mayo game back, I'm amazed (and delighted) that they got so much joy out of doing the same thing repeatedly.
They need a bit of variety with the restarts.

Roscommon were the draw that I feared most. They are stung from the Galway and Kildare defeats.
They have a very balanced team. They are well organised, well coached and hungry.
It will take another MASSIVE performance to get by them on Saturday.....And I wouldn't have Cork as favourites.

Are you soft? 😂
Cleary Abú Rebels Abú
Junior hadn't made a mistake until he responded in kind to your personal comments about him (your mistake). I find Junior's mistake to be a much more understandable one.

I always read with interest your opinions on Cork Football, even when in this particular case I don't understand the your underlying reasoning.

And yes indeed Cleary Abú Rebels Abú.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼