Cork Footballers

As much fun as it has been to laugh at him it’s sad to see today that the fox Leary has outed himself as a joke poster 😞😞
Oh dearie me "Was talking to Mark keane inside in town last night after the game. Said he’s gonna play with the footballers Saturday evening and will train with them this week."
Tbf, you are in no position to be calling anyone a joke poster :ROFLMAO:
It is clear to anyone with half a brain, that Travis Fox is a WUM and his posts are not serious and he achieves what he wants when idiots reply.

Oh dearie me "Was talking to Mark keane inside in town last night after the game. Said he’s gonna play with the footballers Saturday evening and will train with them this week."
It is clear to anyone with half a brain, that Travis Fox is a WUM and his posts are not serious and he achieves what he wants when idiots reply.
I explained to you that I got caught by a look a like up in cork city. Some young fella was winding me up and I was fool enough to fall for it.

not a bollocks of a statement - i replied to a comment stating that we are a hurling county - as if that should be a reason why we are so bad and we should accept the state of football in the county
i simply pointed out to anyone who thinks we should accept that we are bad at football because we are a hurling county, that we are dreadful at hurling considering the player numbers/resources. Limerick have not been the only team to beat the hurlers.
the point of my comment was the co board and clubs are not producing players of the required standard for either code. to say that a county with 261 clubs, a population of 580k and huge playing numbers are so unsuccessful in hurling (a sport only taken seriously by about 7 or 8 counties) is underachieving is an understatement. my intent wasn't having a cut off the hurlers - more the co board and smug hurling posters who can't see how spectacularly the hurlers are underachieving considering their resources
I never suggested it be used an excuse. Today’s failure is a failure nobody should accept. As a GAA county we’re underachieving massively but it is true to say that a lot of city clubs especially pay no more than lip service to football. My main point is a lot of our football players are primarily hurling players. And additionally our football stronghold does not produce anywhere near the quantity or quality of players that our hurling stronghold does.

Best manager in Cork outside of Billy Morgan is John Fintan Daly. Now that is criminal that he hasn't been given the Cork job. No one in Cork has a cv to match his
Cleary should have got a shot at it years ago. And I still hold out hope that he'll do well.

JFD should have got a shot at it too - he absolutely has the CV, and has had that CV for a very long time.

We’re so lucky to have you pointing out everyone else’s faults.

Another loss in Cusack Park i hate the place ! today reminded me of that day in 1997 .....a very bad day at the office but lets be honset the best team won today no question ...would have been interseting if Brian O Driscoll s shot went in and he should have scored it ....we badly missed Brian Hurley and Cathail O Mahony today but its championship and we were out gunned ....very disappointing day once again for Cork football.
Lets hope that we now have time to re group and maybe who knows get something out of the season yet...
just trying to be optimastic .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼