Cork Footballers

I work with a fella from Mitchelstown and the word out there is that he's prioritising hurling at the moment. Played against Kilmallock with the Cork seniors recently, expected to play in the Canon O'brien tomorrow night as well.
Great news for ballygiblin he's back. But if I was them I'd be very unsure of him playing that game tomorrow with Cork. With a trip to Croke park now a real possibility and Flynn under pressure already I'd be minding my players with the semi only a week away from Saturday/Sunday. It's a once in lifetime opportunity for these ballygiblin lads to line out in Croke Park

Great news for ballygiblin he's back. But if I was them I'd be very unsure of him playing that game tomorrow with Cork. With a trip to Croke park now a real possibility and Flynn under pressure already I'd be minding my players with the semi only a week away from Saturday/Sunday. It's a once in lifetime opportunity for these ballygiblin lads to line out in Croke Park
Seems like madness but he might need the game to help get up to speed? Either way I don’t see him as the saviour for either Cork football or hurling. He has the size but the skill level is lacking. Great news for his club though.

Seems like madness but he might need the game to help get up to speed? Either way I don’t see him as the saviour for either Cork football or hurling. He has the size but the skill level is lacking. Great news for his club though.
Ya massive for mitchelstown and Ballygiblin going forward.
Whatever about county set ups it's really the clubs who suffer when the Aussies snap up players

What’s the reason he’s not going back? Doesn’t like it or just released? Fair play to him anyway and wish him the best. He’s physique alone makes him a prospect in both codes. The skill would definitely come in football, hurling maybe with time.

What’s the reason he’s not going back? Doesn’t like it or just released? Fair play to him anyway and wish him the best. He’s physique alone makes him a prospect in both codes. The skill would definitely come in football, hurling maybe with time.
Doesn't appear to be released anyway as it seems the Aussies expected him back this week for pre season
Maybe the buzz of things with Ballygiblin, playing with his close friends and being home with family for Xmas was enough to change his plans

I think you are wrong about the skill level.

Have you seen him play hurling...not being smart, genuine question?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Award Winning Steve Hughes (Australia)
City Limits, Coburg St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼