Cork Footballers

Michael O Neill of Buttevant i see is back playing with his club a star player along with Corbett on the Minor All Ireland winning team of 2019....has had is injurys wonder could we see him in the future with the County.
Another great prospect Daniel O Connell from Kanturk did cruciate 2 times anyone know how he is now,.. great lad.
Any young fella with 2 cruicates will struggle to comeback . Hopefully he will cause we Ned everyone

Agree 100% on both counts.

Another area of concern is our lack of a play maker who can spot and execute a foot pass, on the break.
Grugan did huge damage for Armagh

Our 2 most recent great sides had Dave Barry and Paddy Kelly.

Cronin seems the best option for this but the early championship means little time for experiment
Three position up for grabs Martin or Meehan , shanley or flahive and Meehan or Maguire . Sherlock will be first forward on o hanlon or Paul Walsh first middle man in for whoever is tiring

Any young fella with 2 cruicates will struggle to comeback . Hopefully he will cause we Ned everyone
A super top drawer underage talent that has put down a horrific few years. It would make for some story if he ended up playing senior inter county. That would require a Herculean effort and I don’t know if many could that nowadays.. I’m thinking Niall Cahalane levels where for months he cycled 60 miles to and from Cork training in his recovery

A super top drawer underage talent that has put down a horrific few years. It would make for some story if he ended up playing senior inter county. That would require a Herculean effort and I don’t know if many could that nowadays.. I’m thinking Niall Cahalane levels where for months he cycled 60 miles to and from Cork training in his recovery
Cork training in Clon?

Michael O Neill of Buttevant i see is back playing with his club a star player along with Corbett on the Minor All Ireland winning team of 2019....has had is injurys wonder could we see him in the future with the County.
Another great prospect Daniel O Connell from Kanturk did cruciate 2 times anyone know how he is now,.. great lad.
Any word on KOH brother Eanna. Think he won an Al with Michael. Was a very promising prospect. Seems to be gone off the radar

Any word on KOH brother Eanna. Think he won an Al with Michael. Was a very promising prospect. Seems to be gone off the radar
Eanna O Hanlon seems to have had lots of serious injurys ...when you think about it himself Daniel O Connell, Brian Hartnett , Niall Hartnett, Jack Lawton, Mark Keane, Brian Hayes, and Liam O Connell all promising midfield players all not involved for one reason or another ...thats Cork football .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride Parade
Grand Parade, Cork

4th Aug 2024 @ 2:00 pm
More info..

Cork/Brittany maritime Residency Exhibition

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼