Cork Footballers

I know zero about these football lads really in terms of ability.

But I don't think you can afford to rule anyone out just because they didn't play underage for their county, doesn't matter if it's Cork Kerry or anywhere else.
Lads hold on first token Hurling Snob is in with the classic " I know zero about Football BUT" .

That isn't what he said you moron, try reading the posts before running your mouth off. I suppose he from Kerry as well?
Dear God the absolute entitled arrogance. Everyone this is Cork. " I don't watch Cork Football , I don't really care , yerra but don't turn down the Kerry fella I heard about on the paper who played well in a club game I never watch" . STOP getting rattled over these comments. It's the same old shite.

Dear God the absolute entitled arrogance. Everyone this is Cork. " I don't watch Cork Football , I don't really care , yerra but don't turn down the Kerry fella I heard about on the paper who played well in a club game I never watch" . STOP getting rattled over these comments. It's the same old shite.
You're the only one rattled here, claiming lads are from Kerry because you don't like what they say or someone doesn't give a fuck about cork football because the weren't familiar with a Clonakilty player.
Same old nonsense you spout every year and it is tiresome and banal to say the least.

You're the only one rattled here, claiming lads are from Kerry because you don't like what they say or someone doesn't give a fuck about cork football because the weren't familiar with a Clonakilty player.
Same old nonsense you spout every year and it is tiresome and banal to say the least.
Ah stop , been following both codes for 30 years . Just can't stand the Summer Hurler or fella who likes to lay his boot into Cork Football when he doesn't have a fucking clue and ADMITS it. Listen lot of fellas over next few months will be "enthralled" with Saudi City and Liverpool battle it out over nexf few months but will be all back for their uneducated comments on Cork Football when they are bored.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼