Cork Footballers

The ill informed bullshit spoken here at times is quite sickening. And the character assassination of both players and management is equally abhorring. Its easy for you to push a button on a computer and declare yourself an expert and never be challanged. Easy to know most of you probably never played at a level demanding the sacrifice n committment given by current players n management. I honestly dont know where all your unrealistic expectations came from. a few league wins n many were saying with sheehan back the all ireland is ours. This is a practically new team who are getting to know each other and who may well win an all ireland within the next two or three years. Give them a break lads. I guarantee you anyone who has played at a high level isnt ripping them on here

You have no idea who played what and at what level. Some of the stuff on here is too personal, but it is the exception rather than the rule. Intercounty players become semi-deities in Ireland when they are successful, so when they are not they need to except the criticism. It is a part of being a fan. if you travel to games and support a team you can express your feelings. The Kerry game was unacceptable new manager or not.

With Dub and Tipp gone, we're the only county left who can do da double ......dual strategy proven right.

We 'll be underdogs both codes next time out and for all other games thru September.... ...Jesus, it looks like it's coming together . Frank's a genius

You have no idea who played what and at what level. Some of the stuff on here is too personal, but it is the exception rather than the rule. Intercounty players become semi-deities in Ireland when they are successful, so when they are not they need to except the criticism. It is a part of being a fan. if you travel to games and support a team you can express your feelings. The Kerry game was unacceptable new manager or not.

And its the personal stuff im talking about. Im pretty confident that those who know what it takes to win will be the last to personally snipe at those involved. Opininions are an entitlement of all but im just saying engage the brain before saying some of the hurtful things that are being said

The ill informed bullshit spoken here at times is quite sickening. And the character assassination of both players and management is equally abhorring. Its easy for you to push a button on a computer and declare yourself an expert and never be challanged. Easy to know most of you probably never played at a level demanding the sacrifice n committment given by current players n management. I honestly dont know where all your unrealistic expectations came from. a few league wins n many were saying with sheehan back the all ireland is ours. This is a practically new team who are getting to know each other and who may well win an all ireland within the next two or three years. Give them a break lads. I guarantee you anyone who has played at a high level isnt ripping them on here

Where?
I dont see much criticism of players on here, management on the other hand deserves what they get, and its mostly constructive.

I don't like the victimhood mentality of the management over the last few weeks.

Any management setup that allows Johnny Buckley space to almost get MOTM and let Declan Sullivan rule the roost deserve criticism. It's not a hanging offence to state the obvious here or on any other forum. The list of stupid actions and statements by Cubby is almost endless and I suspect that he's clueless. Cork footballers haven't a hope in hell while he's running the show unless he suddenly manages to put his brain in gear and that's asking a lot at this stage of the championship.
Before any other Cubby lover tries to shout me down, let me say that I know it's only sport, they are all amateurs, they do their best for SFA monetary reward, etc. etc.
There is no excuse for Cork's performance v Kerry in P.Ui.Ch. and the yerrahs will throw it at us forever and they will forget the league game in Tralee as a non event. That is what it was too..............a non event as were all the other league games.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Randy Feltface - 2nd Show Added Due To Demand!
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

17th Jul 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼