Cork city has gone to the dogs.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2024/0422/1444983-passport-cork/ What’s the story with this guy? Hardly looks like he attempting to overthrow the state.
The technique he used, where you find a dead baby around the same age as you and assume their identity is called the Jackyl method.

Frederick Forsyth learned about from some merc in the 60s and laid it out step by step in Day of the Jackyl.

Apparently it was a well used for years afterwards right up until biometric passports came in

Feel free to do so, but given that you know that it is a criminal offence I am not sure why you would bother?

Unless you are fleeing persecution in Spain and have had your passport taken off you by a human trafficker who decides to destroy your passport mid journey...
No, I actually have 3 passports, I’ll just claim I’m confused and forgot to take one of them. What’s the worst that’ll happen? I’ll be released and go to my home 🤷‍♂️

Like any other offence, it would have to be prosecuted and and the person would have to be convicted before penalty would become an issue.

So unless you’re found guilty in court of having done it, you didn’t actually do it?

Meanwhile, people manage to get on flights to Ireland, yet they have no passport when they land.

Maybe it isn’t a crime if they eat their passport rather than flush it down a toilet 🙄

The Palestine crowd are outside AXA on South Mall now and they've flags flying across the road too.

A Tuesday morning, would they ever just leave it off ffs. Head over to Palestine there if you're so obsessed with it but stop flogging it here non stop

The Palestine crowd are outside AXA on South Mall now and they've flags flying across the road too.

A Tuesday morning, would they ever just leave it off ffs. Head over to Palestine there if you're so obsessed with it but stop flogging it here non stop

Obviously not Al AXA martyrs :cool: but what's the beef with AXA?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Club 30 - An Over 30s Evening Club!

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼