Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Apparently AXA are the only company in the world that has connections to Israel so these lads feel the need to protest outside their office in Cork.

Probably while tweeting on their smartphones powered by chips made in Israel 🇮🇱
And they will fuck off back home to watch their Sky tv tonight...who's satellite feeds are encrypted with Israeli tech.

Apparently AXA are the only company in the world that has connections to Israel so these lads feel the need to protest outside their office in Cork.

Probably while tweeting on their smartphones powered by chips made in Israel 🇮🇱

Are you suggesting that Irish people shouldn't speak English when they're campaigning for Britain to get out of Ireland? It's a specious argument imho.

Are you suggesting that Irish people shouldn't speak English when they're campaigning for Britain to get out of Ireland? It's a specious argument imho.
I have said previously, Volunteer Sound_y (I.R.A. C-Pny South Catering Corps) will always bring any topic no matter how remote back to historic British oppression in Ireland.

I have said previously, Volunteer Sound_y (I.R.A. C-Pny South Catering Corps) will always bring any topic no matter how remote back to historic British oppression in Ireland.

And you've been wrong so many times before Statty - why change the habits of a lifetime eh?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼