Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Groups of feral teenagers shouting at each other, junkies on the phone trying to organise their fix, zombie walking dead,and a beggar hassling people as they pass, . This is what I witnessed in the space of about 15 minutes during lunch hour. The only Gardaí I saw were blissfully unaware of the shit going on around them. The place is finished and I genuinely don't like walking around town the way I used to.
It's sad to city die before our very eyes.
It would make for an interesting float in the parade if they could all just get along for an hour or two!

Yip the council love to put in shiny new things for a photo op but don’t know what the word maintenance means!

Local elections coming up and then a GE, we should let them know that the relevant authorities don’t seem to have any pride in our city!
You’re dead right, have a list of examples you’re not happy with and crusify them when the call to the door.

Some poor young fella from FG got an awful roasting of me a few weeks ago. 🤣

Bless him he was a nice lad and I believe he genuinely wants to do right by his local area but when you sign up to FG you have to expect some fall out.

Yes and the future is not much brighter.

Recently myself and my partner were discussing starting a family but we agreed that we don't want to be responsible for any child having to grow up in a Sinn Fein Ireland.

So I rode her up the arse instead and we're going to use the kids college fund for a night out in Temple Bar.
Shame you 2 are not having kids.
Sounds like the world is missing out big time.

You’re dead right, have a list of examples you’re not happy with and crusify them when the call to the door.

Some poor young fella from FG got an awful roasting of me a few weeks ago. 🤣

Bless him he was a nice lad and I believe he genuinely wants to do right by his local area but when you sign up to FG you have to expect some fall out.

Expect some DMs from jimmy and MOE shortly and an invite to Loft membership! ;)

Crew of HiAce enthusiasts on the Pouladuff Road this morning - offering power-washing, window cleaning, gutter clearing etc.

Two lads that I know well live in the area - not far from each other. One fella's eldery mother had to threaten to call the guards before they would leave - got aggressive with her saying they'd call back later tonight. Grim.

The other chap has an autistic middle-aged sister, she told them that she wasn't interested several times - they started up the power hose anyway. She called her brother who got there to find one of them in the drive and the other two in the back garden at the door of the shed where he keeps his motorbikes. Ran them off but not before they got stuck on him first.

Called the cops who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

Crew of HiAce enthusiasts on the Pouladuff Road this morning - offering power-washing, window cleaning, gutter clearing etc.

Two lads that I know well live in the area - not far from each other. One fella's eldery mother had to threaten to call the guards before they would leave - got aggressive with her saying they'd call back later tonight. Grim.

The other chap has an autistic middle-aged sister, she told them that she wasn't interested several times - they started up the power hose anyway. She called her brother who got there to find one of them in the drive and the other two in the back garden at the door of the shed where he keeps his motorbikes. Ran them off but not before they got stuck on him first.

Called the cops who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
You need to be respectful of their culture,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Comedy Cavern Showcase

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼