Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Crew of HiAce enthusiasts on the Pouladuff Road this morning - offering power-washing, window cleaning, gutter clearing etc.

Two lads that I know well live in the area - not far from each other. One fella's eldery mother had to threaten to call the guards before they would leave - got aggressive with her saying they'd call back later tonight. Grim.

The other chap has an autistic middle-aged sister, she told them that she wasn't interested several times - they started up the power hose anyway. She called her brother who got there to find one of them in the drive and the other two in the back garden at the door of the shed where he keeps his motorbikes. Ran them off but not before they got stuck on him first.

Called the cops who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot.

This place needs more story teller like you.

Advice and warnings.

I hope she's OK, the fuckers.

It's disgusting to be honest, Jimmy.

The poor woman (who is in her 80s) is now worried about these turds that cast a callous, throwaway remark at her calling back later in the evening.
Absolutely scandalous, that poor woman, My mothers mind is slipping, A few weeks ago a neighbour had to put the run on a tramp
who was trying to convince her to let him cut the hedge out the back of the house,

I think last weeks referendum was a message from middle ireland saying they are fed up of tip toeing around certain
groups in society, I remember the outrage when Peter Casey made comments about travellers in 2018 election campaign,
My in laws who live in a rural area said the vast majority of people in those areas agreed with his comments,
His very large vote bore that out,

Crew of HiAce enthusiasts on the Pouladuff Road this morning - offering power-washing, window cleaning, gutter clearing etc.

Two lads that I know well live in the area - not far from each other. One fella's eldery mother had to threaten to call the guards before they would leave - got aggressive with her saying they'd call back later tonight. Grim.

The other chap has an autistic middle-aged sister, she told them that she wasn't interested several times - they started up the power hose anyway. She called her brother who got there to find one of them in the drive and the other two in the back garden at the door of the shed where he keeps his motorbikes. Ran them off but not before they got stuck on him first.

Called the cops who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
What a shower of cunts.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Stunning
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Dec 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Brightsides

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10:30pm

More events ▼