Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Yup, City is a kip. Needed to be nipped in the bud a few years ago before it got this bad. Clowns on here even said people were overreacting, it wasn't New York of the 70s. City is so unsafe now due to the casual approach.
COVID! Was working throughout and would take regular trips into the City. Frightening and borderline apocalyptic.

When the partying on the Courthouse steps or the Quays started was the time AGS should have started on a fresh canvas of 0 tolerance on the cuntometer. Instead they were just cruising around in their wagons or looking the other way out on foot.

All these failings have to be on Harris’ desk. Fail!

Commissioner Harris promised a new regime with AGS and that there'd be a lot more Gardai on the beat. Turns out the clown is so intent of catching out the likes of a Garda giving a pensioner an unclaimed bike that he's taken his eye off the ball big time with respect to policing our streets. There should be zero tolerance for scumbags, especially druggie scumbags.
I was raging when i read that case last week re the guard been suspended for giving the old man the bike, is it any wonder morale is so low.

COVID! Was working throughout and would take regular trips into the City. Frightening and borderline apocalyptic.

When the partying on the Courthouse steps or the Quays started was the time AGS should have started on a fresh canvas of 0 tolerance on the cuntometer. Instead they were just cruising around in their wagons or looking the other way out on foot.

All these failings have to be on Harris’ desk. Fail!
Absolutely.
But again, people said "ah shur it's not that bad" & look at how downhill the city has gone.
Imagine it in another 12-18 months again.
Mehole, Paschal, Coveney Leo, Roderic, Fatty O Brien should all be in jail for what they've done to this country.

It's very sad.
There is also now a tented village in Dublin full of refugees and our politicians are all in America.
This country is completely broken and our politicians are so removed from reality it's untrue.

Yes and the future is not much brighter.

Recently myself and my partner were discussing starting a family but we agreed that we don't want to be responsible for any child having to grow up in a Sinn Fein Ireland.

So I rode her up the arse instead and we're going to use the kids college fund for a night out in Temple Bar.

All explained here as plain as day:

'A spokesperson said that An Garda Síochána said it "does not comment on individual discipline processes including the outcome of individual Boards of Inquiry."

They said that garda discipline procedures are set out in statutory regulations established under section 123 Garda Síochána Act 2005, as amended, and the applicable regulations are S.I. No. 214/2007 - Garda Síochána (Discipline) Regulations 2007.'

Last edited:
Yes and the future is not much brighter.

Recently myself and my partner were discussing starting a family but we agreed that we don't want to be responsible for any child having to grow up in a Sinn Fein Ireland.

So I rode her up the arse instead and we're going to use the kids college fund for a night out in Temple Bar.
Does she make you wear an irish rugby jersey with Porter on the back?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Village Vandals

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼