Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Absolutely.
But again, people said "ah shur it's not that bad" & look at how downhill the city has gone.
Imagine it in another 12-18 months again.
Mehole, Paschal, Coveney Leo, Roderic, Fatty O Brien should all be in jail for what they've done to this country.
They'll all be in Brussels
Crew of HiAce enthusiasts on the Pouladuff Road this morning - offering power-washing, window cleaning, gutter clearing etc.

Two lads that I know well live in the area - not far from each other. One fella's eldery mother had to threaten to call the guards before they would leave - got aggressive with her saying they'd call back later tonight. Grim.

The other chap has an autistic middle-aged sister, she told them that she wasn't interested several times - they started up the power hose anyway. She called her brother who got there to find one of them in the drive and the other two in the back garden at the door of the shed where he keeps his motorbikes. Ran them off but not before they got stuck on him first.

Called the cops who were about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
It's at times like this you wish we were allowed to keep guns to protect ourselves and our property.

Crew of HiAce enthusiasts on the Pouladuff Road this morning - offering power-washing, window cleaning, gutter clearing etc.

Two lads that I know well live in the area - not far from each other. One fella's eldery mother had to threaten to call the guards before they would leave - got aggressive with her saying they'd call back later tonight. Grim.

The other chap has an autistic middle-aged sister, she told them that she wasn't interested several times - they started up the power hose anyway. She called her brother who got there to find one of them in the drive and the other two in the back garden at the door of the shed where he keeps his motorbikes. Ran them off but not before they got stuck on him first.

That’s awful, but glad all ok

HiAce enthusiasts what the fucks that ?

I think last weeks referendum was a message from middle ireland saying they are fed up of tip toeing around certain
groups in society, I remember the outrage when Peter Casey made comments about travellers in 2018 election campaign,
My in laws who live in a rural area said the vast majority of people in those areas agreed with his comments,
His very large vote bore that out,
I can assure you that is correct! We've had multiple issues with them over the years in a rural setting.

We had problems with them coming into the yard mooching around. We have got German Shepherds since and that put a stop to it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Niall McCabe

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼