Cork city has gone to the dogs.

I saw that, I had to watch it a few times to see if I was missing something, but no she pushed him. Had he done the same he'd be out of a job.

I follow a man on social media called Andrew Tate, and to be fair to him he makes some very interesting and valid observations about the male/female dynamic in our society. I'd recommend checking out his work
He sounds like a decent sort, must check out his content

He’s brilliant that fella, strolling around the slums of Bogota not a care in the world

The guy doesn't give a fuck. He dressed up as a gangster in Bolivia and went into a village in a cartel town walking around in sunglasses with a briefcase. It was all going well til a lad on a motorbike with a shotgun asked him to leave

Yes
The whole scene is pathetic. Drunk and coked up idiots gunning for a scrap. If you're attacked you are entitled to defend yourself with reasonable force regardless of someone's gender or age. The heavily biased and false narrative being pedalled by that far right agitator is trying to paint a guy who is defending himself as a woman beater because hE eMploYs imMugRuntS.

It's probably been discussed here before but the open drug dealing in the Daunt Square, Barrack Street, Courthouse area has gotten so brazen. These guys just operate with impunity now and the area is just a hotbed for lowlifes and many other people destroyed by drugs. Witnessed two very obvious "deals" over my lunch break and I see more each morning on the steps of St. Francis church. Surely a few Guards on patrol would dissuade these guys from operating there?

Don't say that. According to clowns on here the City is as safe as it ever has been. A spate of attempted car thefts in Carrigaline. 20 drug deaths in 1 week alone. Coolmine rehab is running out of spots as so many people in Cork need treatment for drug and alcohol issues. Scumbags on here have their heads firmly in the sand.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Che-k

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼