Cork city has gone to the dogs.

Not Cork, but our neighbouring county up in the Deise.

Man in 50s hits young girl in her 20s, before getting taken down by another lad. Mad shite altogether.

The whole scene is pathetic. Drunk and coked up idiots gunning for a scrap. If you're attacked you are entitled to defend yourself with reasonable force regardless of someone's gender or age. The heavily biased and false narrative being pedalled by that far right agitator is trying to paint a guy who is defending himself as a woman beater because hE eMploYs imMugRuntS.

Last edited:
The whole scene is pathetic but if you're attacked you are entitled to defend yourself regardless of someone's gender or age. The heavily biased and false narrative being pedalled by that far right agitator is trying to paint a guy who is defending himself as a woman beater.
If i was attacked by a woman there would come a time where id decide its time to strike back in self defence,

The whole scene is pathetic. Drunk and coked up idiots gunning for a scrap. If you're attacked you are entitled to defend yourself with reasonable force regardless of someone's gender or age. The heavily biased and false narrative being pedalled by that far right agitator is trying to paint a guy who is defending himself as a woman beater because hE eMploYs imMugRuntS.

What side of the law would yer man find himself there in terms of any potential assault claims? It is quite clear that he is defending himself, so should it make any difference that the aggressor was a female?

What side of the law would yer man find himself there in terms of any potential assault claims? It is quite clear that he is defending himself, so should it make any difference that the aggressor was a female?
Emma Hayes pushed the male arsenal manager at the weekend and then claimed he displayed male agression, just to get people on her side.

Emma Hayes pushed the male arsenal manager at the weekend and then claimed he displayed male agression, just to get people on her side.

I saw that, I had to watch it a few times to see if I was missing something, but no she pushed him. Had he done the same he'd be out of a job.

I follow a man on social media called Andrew Tate, and to be fair to him he makes some very interesting and valid observations about the male/female dynamic in our society. I'd recommend checking out his work

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Souldriven

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼