Cork city has gone to the dogs.

There's a fairly fucked woman on Douglas Street now ingesting some kind of solvent. Not sure if it's deodorant or what but it's an aerosol of some sort. She looks absolutely fucked.

First time I've ever seen that happen. Fairly sure that can kill you in an instant?

There's a fairly fucked woman on Douglas Street now ingesting some kind of solvent. Not sure if it's deodorant or what but it's an aerosol of some sort. She looks absolutely fucked.

First time I've ever seen that happen. Fairly sure that can kill you in an instant?
I'm no doctor but I very much doub it unless the dosage was on an industrial scale.

I'm no doctor but I very much doub it unless the dosage was on an industrial scale.

Luckily here on the PROC we have a poster who is an expert in everything from taxation to the legal system to Syrian restaurants, so maybe she'll be along soon to give her opinion from a medical perspective

Luckily here on the PROC we have a poster who is an expert in everything from taxation to the legal system to Syrian restaurants, so maybe she'll be along soon to give her opinion from a medical perspective
Your wish is granted...

It wasn't a taxation question so much as a probate one, and that is just part of legal training.

I did first aid training with the ambulance service in 2014. That's where I learned about the dangers of solvent overdose.

Last edited:
Your wish is granted...

It wasn't taxation question so much as a probate one, and that is just part of legal training.

I did first aid training with the ambulance service in 2014. That's where I learned about the dangers of solvent overdose.

You just assumed I was referring to you?

What a total narcissist 🙄

Your wish is granted...

It wasn't a taxation question so much as a probate one, and that is just part of legal training.

Did you ever use CPR in a real life situation Matlock

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Mark Lyndon
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

9th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼