Cork Characters

She threatened me with a stick or a metal bar of some sort in town recently just because we bumped into each other on a narrow footpath. Shouted and roared at me with spit coming out of her mouth and said she'd have me killed as she knew the Kinahans. Completely mental, but dangerous to boot. Lovely combination. Seen her on the Douglas road carrying a kids hurley too. God only knows what that's for.

Thanks for the heads-up Dennis. Sounds like severe mental problems alright but her generally clean and healthy demeanour wouldn't give one the usual red-flags

Thanks for the heads-up Dennis. Sounds like severe mental problems alright but her generally clean and healthy demeanour wouldn't give one the usual red-flags
Yeah, I'd cut anyone plenty of slack in the MH stakes, but all bets are off when violence is involved. She went from quiet to screaming in a millisecond. Not a pleasant situation.

I think I know the lady, blond, always dressed up to the nines, high heals the lot. I'd say in her 30's. Constantly walking the roads around Douglas, often talking to herself. Hard to imagine she is homeless as always very well turned out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Murphy & Declan Sinnott
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

23rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼