Cork Characters

We're becoming more the USA now with homeless people pushing around shopping trollies that hold all that the have in this world.

There are also people living in their cars in this city.

This is what FFG have reduced us to.

Vote for change.
Saw a girl mid 30s a few weeks back with a shopping 🛒 and a hurley( waving it about)
Roaring and shouting and holding up traffic ⛔
Normal looking but obviously has issues,
Looked ok,clean etc,it's vv sad

Believe it or not, that is a different lady.

Trolley/hurley lady has dark hair.

Very sad both cases.
100 pc definitely not blond, neither is the lady under the bridge that I saw,only reason I noticed was I thought it strange and was caught in traffic, and just thought unusual behaviour for a girl/lady,
Sounds bad maybe but I find it extremely sad to see a female in this distressed state, obviously slipped the net,
And the fact that my sister died of alcoholism brings home the fact, that we couldn't fix her either,
She died in Mahon, bungalows behind the church ,
And her bloody cats were sting at her, from hunger or love I don't know

Lady under the bridge was offered help last October and she wasn’t around for a while. She moved down by the church for a bit and used to spend days repeatedly walking up and down about 100m of footpath. Very sad to watch.

The blonde lady was spotted in Mayfield last week but normally stays around Douglas/Grange where she lives. Again a very sad case and she can get quite agitated but normally sticks to herself.

Saw a girl mid 30s a few weeks back with a shopping 🛒 and a hurley( waving it about)
Roaring and shouting and holding up traffic ⛔
Normal looking but obviously has issues,
Looked ok,clean etc,it's vv sad
Saw that girl in town 2-3 days back arguing with and shouting at some bloke on oliver plunkett street calling him a drug addict etc and that he should be in arbour house haha! One passer by commented on her behavior "what a fckn nutter" he says lol!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The 2 Johnnies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

30th May 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 1:30pm

More events ▼