Cork Airport - Election Issue

Ah now.........I know we are on the verge of the dawning of a new tiger but Ryanair is a breed apart from other airlines. Service on-board and in the airport is better for every other airline I have travelled with.

For the money spent I've found Ryan Air best value for flying. If other airlines give you some "frills" by comparison you invariably pay over the odds for them. For the cheapest A to B flights I've found it hard to beat Ryanair

Ah now.........I know we are on the verge of the dawning of a new tiger but Ryanair is a breed apart from other airlines. Service on-board and in the airport is better for every other airline I have travelled with.

Which service exactly are we talking about?

I have never been treated with anything but friendliness and efficiency by Ryanair operatives in the many times I've used them.

As regards the core service, they are second to none for getting one from A to B cheaply and on time.

The idea of the whole 'flight as an experience' thing is a creation that has marketing men and 'full service' airlines pissing themselves to this day. The best joke that marketing people ever played on modern man.
Imo.

I wouldn't fly long haul with Ryanair, but have flown them a few times this year, once with a baby, and they were grand. Staff were friendly and flights were bang on time.

Dick you need to learn a bit about the aviation business.
Ryanair are pricks, they have damaged Cork airport. Did you know that there was a Polish carrier operating routes here called Wow, Ryanair went head to head with them on the routes they were operating out of Cork, Wow dropped the routes, those pricks in Ryanair then asked Cork to reduce their charges, they didn't, so the pricks in Ryanair pulled the flights from Cork and transferred them to Shannon.
Shannon is now independent, but Ryanair have them by the balls with regard to charges
If those pricks were given that terminal at Cork we would not have City jet, Aer Lingus would probably have 2 destinations out of Cork and we certainly would not now have Iberia operating flights out of there.

Ryanair are only interested in 1 thing, themselves

I was replying to this post.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼