Comedy 4 Cancer Research, Clonakilty

Hi Folks,
Just in case anyone is around, were doing a stand up comedy gig this Saturday in aid of Irish Cancer Research. The gig takes place in the Wrastler Bar in Clonakilty. Entry is €10 and ALL proceeds go to the charity. I have a pretty damn good line up and the night will also have live music, and a DJ after the gig. Line up is as follows,

Graham Storey (Meath)
Very popular and gaining a bit of a following down here in Rebel Cork, Graham is one of the regular comics I book as he delivers every single time, pure Dub, and winner of the Best 4 D Fest comedy competition. Graham has gigged most comedy clubs here and proved to be a huge hit at Independience Music Festival.

Richard Collins (Limerick)
Easy going and clean comic with good oberservational material, Richard makes a welcome return to the Cork comedy scene.

Pauline Curtin (Dublin)
Regarded by her peers as the Queen of Irish Comedy, Pauline is another comic proving very popular on Leeside, especially with female audience members. As well as a very popular run at last year's Edinburgh Fringe, Pauline has also made a few appearances on TV including Fair City.

Aodh Rua (Cork)
The guy's been doing comedy only about 2 years, but he has packed a lot in to the short time. A quirky comic with a tight line material base.

Mick Peril (Limerick)
The man has never heard of Political Correctness, and so has shocked some audience members in the past. I love the guy for his honest attitude to comedy, if it offends then though shit.

The Supernatural Brothers (Mallow)
AKA Peter Carroll and Conn O Sullivan, one of the best double acts out on the circut to-day. The combination of Mentalist Peter Carroll and quirky comic Conn O Sullivan works very well, deffo a class act to watch.

MC Pat O' Shea
Me.

So if anyone is around why not pop in, and don't forget if your running a fund raising night why not give me a shout for free comedy.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brewhouse Jazz

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼