Car safety ads

Do any of them actually help change your mind while driving, or is it just shock value for the sake of looking busy? I'm starting to get a little pissed off with ad after ad of savage looking young people dying and screaming and getting generally mangled horribly in ridiculous car accidents while their parents grieve, followed by the wheelchair shot. Is there any fucking need for it? Can you really stop car accidents by portraying them graphically? Or is it time to start finding them funny because there's really nothing else to do?
Rant over, back to the match,.

Do any of them actually help change your mind while driving, or is it just shock value for the sake of looking busy? I'm starting to get a little pissed off with ad after ad of savage looking young people dying and screaming and getting generally mangled horribly in ridiculous car accidents while their parents grieve, followed by the wheelchair shot. Is there any fucking need for it? Can you really stop car accidents by portraying them graphically? Or is it time to start finding them funny because there's really nothing else to do?
Rant over, back to the match,.

Are you EOPS?

The ads are getting more graphic and the number of accidents/road deaths are still going up so people cant be taking that much notice.

Well if the ads are so gory that people can't stomach to watch them then whats the point? The boy racers are still gonna tear up the road and put people in danger. I can't see a gory advert changing that one bit!

I agree 110% with you Marie even the boy racers that have lost sfreinds and been in accidents themselves carry on taking stupid risks.

I agree 110% with you Marie even the boy racers that have lost sfreinds and been in accidents themselves carry on taking stupid risks.

See it every day of the week.. Since I've started driving there's been at least 9 people killed on the road that I travel to work on every day! Its senseless! Looks like the only way they're gonna learn is the hard way! Its the innocent people that get hurt I feel sorry for.

Its like some people dont care anymor as if it could never happen to me they get to cocky for there own and everyone else good.

What really bugs me is the people who drive round with there kids not strapped in at all.

Its like some people dont care anymor as if it could never happen to me they get to cocky for there own and everyone else good.

What really bugs me is the people who drive round with there kids not strapped in at all.

I spotted that recently! A woman had a kid in a car seat which is fine but there was another one standing in the back... right in between the two seats... Totally careless! I mean the mother may have been a very safe driver etc... but its other drivers you have to watch out for these days!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼