brendan o connor,pompous prick.

did anyone see the performance of that pompous prick o Connor on YOUR A STAR last night.I'm ashamed to say he represents Cork in a very sad way.Himself and the other 2 goons (judges) picked the 15 acts to participate on the show,saying they were the absolute greatest thing since the ''sliced pan '' .They then justify there existence by doing a hatchet job on most of them.O Connor really shows his a real ''langer''. He described one of the contestant's as a Polish version of Chris de Burgh,and that was one of the nice things he said about him.
O Connor was on Tubridy Tonight a few weeks ago,and to say he was an embarrassment is an understatement.This ranting ''ballbag'' could do more damage to our county than an outbreak of ''foot in mouth ''disease .

He's a talentless arse-licker who , if there was any justice in the world, would have a career path which rose no higher than that of a " Big Issue " seller.

er, do like i do then. don't watch the shit.then hopefully this whole reality TV facade of cheap to produce bullshit will disappear from our screens forcing TV executives and producers to come up with original and entertaining shows for us to watch.

seriously - how they could vote for that garbage Black Daisy or what ever the fuck there name is over yer man who could sing and entertain - pure fecking crap so they are - ffs

The other pair? well he should fuck of back to corrie and whereever the dug herself up from jaysus wept - shes got about as much knowledge of music as a rancid onion has and just what is wrong with the way she looks?

As for who ever is doing teh sound mixing? They need to go back to doing summit they can do cause they cannot mix worth a damn - Total mess - all te could hear was the naffing band not the vocals... Like If I'd have done that for John Spillane, Chris Barns or Jer Wolf, when they played down the yard one night I'd have been strung up ffs

Hes a dopey fat pr**k.

Seriously Iv read his columns in the Sindo a few times, he's a staunch FFer and utterly clueless to boot. A contemptible gobshite, the worst example of an Uncle Tom running up to Dumpland and embracing his inner Jackeen

The guy is in love with himself and all, bizarre considering he's a face you'd expect to find on top of a church.

If I had a gun Id shoot him.

Like though I'll give credit where credit is due - at least Duffy is trying to at least be somewhat constructive in his critism - the other two though are just a pair of clowns.

herself is totally destructive which is the worst form of critism and o'connor is just taking the rise any chance he can..

best quote out of last night

Duffy to O'Connor - Talk to the Hand man lmao...

Don't watch you're a star.

Sad show, seriously you only get mental cases go in for that thing. And people are wondering then why the end product is so piss poor?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
An Spailpín Fánach, 28 South Main St., Cork

22nd Jun 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼