Billy Kelleher's Abortion Agenda

If you consider abortion to be killing of an innocent life then it is a bit mindbending.

Obviously you thing an abortion is just like getting a route canal done.

What I think is irrelevant. Abortion was legalized here in the republic. It was done by a democratic vote.

If women want an abortion they can have one. The people who provide it are entitled to let these women know where they can get one.

I passed CUH about eleven this morning. There was one woman stood outside holding a sign that read, “pray to God for abortion to end”.

She’s entitled to think this, but it is too, irrelevant.

What I think is irrelevant. Abortion was legalized here in the republic. It was done by a democratic vote.

If women want an abortion they can have one. The people who provide it are entitled to let these women know where they can get one.

I passed CUH about eleven this morning. There was one woman stood outside holding a sign that read, “pray to God for abortion to end”.

She’s entitled to think this, but it is too, irrelevant.

You can legally rape your wife in some countries.

The point I was making is that you don't seem to grasp that that people find abortion to be legalized killing.

If you can see it from that perspective the whole situation is ridiculous.

Still not medical emergencies :rolleyes: but I suppose the unborn has to be killed before the legal deadline!

I said it wasnt elective. That dies not equate to it being ( or needing to be) a medical emergency.

It is a time sensitive procedure though eo it makes sense that the service would continue at this time.

I said it wasnt elective. That dies not equate to it being ( or needing to be) a medical emergency.

It is a time sensitive procedure though eo it makes sense that the service would continue at this time.

Yes the prenatal baby dies :rolleyes: and of course the killing cannot be discontinued :rolleyes: Funny that you do not mention the word abortion in your two posts only" One,it, procedure, service" never do, to attribute any humanity to the aborted pre natal baby :rolleyes:

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Herringbone Dread

The Pav, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼