Best & Worst Airports in 'first world' countries.

Cdg by a million miles, stupid transfers walking for miles to transfer to the plane that was next to the one you got off. Worst gate and terminal numbering ever. And full of French

Kerry airport is the best.

You just stroll onto the plane.

I dislike Stansted the most, followed by Luton.

Have you been there recently?

Entirely new departures lounge. It's not finished yet - they prioritised all the shops first, OBVIOUSLY, so once I walked through to wait for the gate to be called there was no-where to sit, we were all on the floor outside the Weatherspoons.

But it has seriously been upgraded, so once they finish with the rest of it I'm hoping it'll be significantly improved.

And even in its old state, it's better than Brussels.

Have you been there recently?

Entirely new departures lounge. It's not finished yet - they prioritised all the shops first, OBVIOUSLY, so once I walked through to wait for the gate to be called there was no-where to sit, we were all on the floor outside the Weatherspoons.

But it has seriously been upgraded, so once they finish with the rest of it I'm hoping it'll be significantly improved.

And even in its old state, it's better than Brussels.

Not since last Christmas.
I though it was Gatwick they upgraded?

I'm in hell right now in Brussels airport.

Fucking shit hole. I forgot how bad it was.

There's a gate between where I am (some 8 or so gates) and the rest of the departures building, replete with its shops, cafés etc.

I'm sitting somewhere fit to die. One café, where it's $6 for a diet coke, $5 for a water.

That's it. Nothing else exists apart from toilets, and one tat shop.

30 mins free wifi only, cheap bastards.

I never want to come here again.

In contrast, I've always loved Schipol. Think it's a fab airport with a lovely atmosphere.

Also Heathrow Terminal 3 is one of my favourites.

:)
Sevilla airport is shite!

Best
Kerry - park right next to the plane.
Cork - simple cause it's so quiet, gonna be s shame when it goes bust
Frankfurt

Worst
Dublin - no rail links is brutal
Cdg - a mystery how it's built that way
Stanstead - over used.
Istanbul - security there is a nightmare

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT