Best & Worst Airports in 'first world' countries.

I'm in hell right now in Brussels airport.

Fucking shit hole. I forgot how bad it was.

There's a gate between where I am (some 8 or so gates) and the rest of the departures building, replete with its shops, cafés etc.

I'm sitting somewhere fit to die. One café, where it's $6 for a diet coke, $5 for a water.

That's it. Nothing else exists apart from toilets, and one tat shop.

30 mins free wifi only, cheap bastards.

I never want to come here again.

In contrast, I've always loved Schipol. Think it's a fab airport with a lovely atmosphere.

Also Heathrow Terminal 3 is one of my favourites.

Last edited:
Chicago - O'Hare Terminal 5 is a fucking dump.

It's brand new and it's still a kip. I don't know how they managed it.

There's an Asian food place, a duty free and at least 3 Hudson News that are all just selling the same tat.

And that's it.

McDonald's, BK and Starbucks won't even go in there.

I'm in hell right now in Brussels airport.

Fucking shit hole. I forgot how bad it was.

There's a gate between where I am (some 8 or so gates) and the rest of the departures building, replete with its shops, cafés etc.

I'm sitting somewhere fit to die. One café, where it's $6 for a diet coke, $5 for a water.

That's it. Nothing else exists apart from toilets, and one tat shop.

30 mins free wifi only, cheap bastards.

I never want to come here again.

Yep Brussels is a dive.
Fly a lot out of there to Dublin
Belgium in general isn't great
Be thankful you aren't in Brussels-Charleroi Ryanair airport
Got stuck there one Dec 23rd. Didn't let us back out of the gate til 2 am after a 9pm flight was eventually cancelled - basically to ensure all staff were gone home and we couldnt complain to anybody

Brussels is fucking awful. Rome is also on my "ah fack no!" list. As is JFK for other reasons, mainly associated with arriving there. I would always pick Newark instead.

Brussels is fucking awful. Rome is also on my "ah fack no!" list. As is JFK for other reasons, mainly associated with arriving there. I would always pick Newark instead.

Repped. It's a nicer airport to fly to/from than JFK plus the taxi fare is the same to Manhattan.

Also it means that you're flying with Continental/United which has always been a pleasant experience for me.

Repped. It's a nicer airport to fly to/from than JFK plus the taxi fare is the same to Manhattan.

Also it means that you're flying with Continental/United which has always been a pleasant experience for me.

Taxi fare was about $20 more expensive for me when I flew, but other than that it was a grand airport to fly in/out of.

Traffic is also generally less heavy coming from that side than driving through Queens.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Clt Drp Tour

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼