Benny does it again.

Gays and Wimmiz welcome in the Rising Sons if there's a Palestininan flag flying outside?
I'm sure the ordinary Palestinian people will get hope when they hear the Rising Sons, Cork, is flying a flag outside. Heck, the Hamas billionaire leaders in Qatar might fly over and pop in for a pint.
All I see today is starving children hence the flag ,gays and Wimmez as you say have their voice and their rights here,we should be secure enough in this Ireland of today to be able to understand the irony of taking such a position in the overall defence of the weak and defenceless and the victims of collective punishment ,
I would have agreed with you prior to this 100 %,but babies know nothing of radical islams call on the “umma”
Should we really now question the role of identity politics in stifling protest of an issue that is basically an existential one,beyond gender ,beyond hope even,
I’ll fly the flag for now and hope that one day gays and Wimmenz will take their place in an independent Palestine state ,
We are a young state ourselves ,we have come a very long way in 30 years ,
So can they. Let’s not forget that .

I'm over in the mainland at the moment and nobody wants the Kings shilling anymore. So many places are "card only".

A sign of what's to come in Ireland. Cash is dead. Long live the card
I was over in Manchester before Christmas and found the same thing, I had bought some sterling in the post office before going over and they tried pull this shit on me.

“I’m sorry m8 we only take cars here innit”

I politely explained I don’t have a bank card and I can only pay for this horrible food and drinks by means of cash, take it or leave it!

You’d be surprised how quick they’ll take cash when you push them on it.

I was over in Manchester before Christmas and found the same thing, I had bought some sterling in the post office before going over and they tried pull this shit on me.

I’m sorry m8 we only take cars here innit

I politely explained I don’t have a bank card and I can only pay for this horrible food and drinks by means of cash, take it or leave it!

You’d be surprised how quick they’ll take cash when you push them on it.

😳

Renault way.

I did not know of such a thing. How does this work?
Your teenagers text you (f*ck 'em, I refuse to use Snapchat) saying "Dad, Revolut me €20 so I can have a skinny minnie double latte whatever with my buddies" . You oblige. This recurs every couple of days until eventually you're down about €10K. The flow chart is as follows:
€'s in Dads bank account => €'s in Dads revolut account => €'s in kids revolut account = Dad is broke.

I had exchanged some money with boi so I was fcked if I was going to pay fees for using my card everytime I wanted a packet of chewing gum or a pint.

(I don't have revolut)
You see three mobile still accept cash,
All the racing lads in sin e moved over to them,we moved all our business to them as a result ,it’s the principle of freedom and the right to pursue the happiness of racing with out the corall of racing tv,
Prince and Pauper united ,cut out the racing tv.

We've come a long way because we jettisoned the Catholic church influence/input in our political sphere.
Palestine is not just influenced by religion.
It is run by a Islam.
I admire your optimism but I can't see it happening, it is a heinous regime.

I’ll fly the flag for now and hope that one day gays and Wimmenz will take their place in an independent Palestine state ,
We are a young state ourselves ,we have come a very long way in 30 years ,
So can they. Let’s not forget that .

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jack L
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼