Benny does it again.

Mutton Lane have a post up on Facebook saying they'd love if people called in for a pint.

Kinda adding insult to injury after EnnisY was unceremoniously turfed out of the place exactly a week ago.

It should read "All we want for Christmas is YOU (Unless you're EnnisY)"

Mutton Lane have a post up on Facebook saying they'd love if people called in for a pint.

Kinda adding insult to injury after EnnisY was unceremoniously turfed out of the place exactly a week ago.

It should read "All we want for Christmas is YOU (Unless you're EnnisY)"
Hasn't that been sorted now ya whinger. Maybe you insulted the bouncer's clothes like that dweeb from Limerick in the The Brog 🤣🤣

Hasn't that been sorted now ya whinger. Maybe you insulted the bouncer's clothes like that dweeb from Limerick in the The Brog 🤣🤣
I actually went for a pint in Arthur Maynes last night. It was like getting into fucking Fort Knox.

Had to show my Covid Cert and an ID outside, then had to give my details to a fella inside, was then shown to my table and went up to the bar to order only to be told it was table service only.

Also I'm sorry Benny but it was the shittest pint of Changeling I've ever had. Usually it's a top quality pint but it was muck, I couldn't finish it.

Anyway that's enough Benny bashing. Heading to the Poora tonight for a few pints. Great staff and pints in there, hopefully Tex is working. What a fucking legend of a man.

I actually went for a pint in Arthur Maynes last night. It was like getting into fucking Fort Knox.

Had to show my Covid Cert and an ID outside, then had to give my details to a fella inside, was then shown to my table and went up to the bar to order only to be told it was table service only.

Also I'm sorry Benny but it was the shittest pint of Changeling I've ever had. Usually it's a top quality pint but it was muck, I couldn't finish it.

Anyway that's enough Benny bashing. Heading to the Poora tonight for a few pints. Great staff and pints in there, hopefully Tex is working. What a fucking legend of a man.
Yesterday evening, people in the pouring rain shuffling in their handbags looking for their medical details to give to a bouncer to get in for something to eat or have a drink
Masks on if you need to do a crap, mask back off the the table etc.
What a howl that must be

cork-ireland-5th-june-2021-anti-lockdown-protest-cork-ireland-this-afternoon-people-protesting-a-number-of-causes-relating-to-the-covid-19-pandemic-took-to-the-streets-of-cork-and-marched-from-grand-parade-to-st-patricks-street-where-they-assembled-outside-of-brown-thomas-and-gave-a-number-of-speeches-to-a-crowd-of-over-200-people-a-large-garda-presence-was-at-todays-demonstration-credit-damian-colemanalamy-live-news-2G17R8E.jpg

:lol!::lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Prophet Song: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼