Benny does it again.

I've already had pints with Benny and Hilary back in the day. All very sociable. And as I recall we never discussed politics. There's a big world outside Earl, which you may some day realise when/if you ever get over your fixation 😇
I enjoy the big wide world everyday because unlike your self I ain't stuck in a cult or a dead end PS job.
:ROFLMAO:

I enjoy the big wide world everyday because unlike your self I ain't stuck in a cult or a dead end PS job.
:ROFLMAO:
That's cos no cu*t would allow you anywhere near them 😇

Not sure that mine is a dead end job either. I've done not too bad at it and still have prospects for advancement which is more than can be said for your car-wash post. ;)

That's cos no cu*t would allow you anywhere near them 😇

Not sure that mine is a dead end job either. I've done not too bad at it and still have prospects for advancement which is more than can be said for your car-wash post. ;)
Struggling with the written word again I see.
If I had a car wash post, surely there would an option to move up the chain to valeting?

Know me well do you ? Always find it amazing that some people seem to know my business better than I do . For your information (as it’s widely known ) I turned down many multiples of what David Coors offered . He agreed to build a much bigger brewery in Cork which would employ many more than I had in this wonderful city of ours . So next time you decide to have a go at a business loyal to Cork check your facts

d0cbef4acb6960c7edbf97cca23c97495e-brabantia-size-c-ironing-board.rsquare.w600.jpg

All's well that ends well, I look forward to having a quart later on in the Poor Relation

Lovely pub it must be said

11896322_588219407984127_4897058397178313596_o.jpg
Yes, ENNISY, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus. It would be as dreary as if there were no ENNISY's. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Funny Fridays Special

City Limits, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼