Autism

Don't imagine getting into a new school would be that easy either, would it?
No idea, but if there was an issue with bullying or such like you'd have to look at all options, I can't see how homeschooling would work for post primary, whatever chance parents could have of giving it a go at primary level.

There seems t be elevated levels of anxiety among younger folks nowadays and though I don't think there is one single reason for this I'd be concerned about the harm social media is doing, kids are getting smart phones at younger ages and the potential for harm they bring is undeniable.

You don't see kids playing much on the street anymore either, too dangerous with all the cars of course.

You bum.

No idea, but if there was an issue with bullying or such like you'd have to look at all options, I can't see how homeschooling would work for post primary, whatever chance parents could have of giving it a go at primary level.

There seems t be elevated levels of anxiety among younger folks nowadays and though I don't think there is one single reason for this I'd be concerned about the harm social media is doing, kids are getting smart phones at younger ages and the potential for harm they bring is undeniable.

You don't see kids playing much on the street anymore either, too dangerous with all the cars of course.

You bum.
Giving access to social media to children is a giant experiment to be honest. We don't know what it will do to the minds of small people but from early studies, I would guess it will be found to be massively detrimental.

I suspect that future generations will look back at children using social media the way that we now look back at children being allowed to smoke in the 1930s and 40s.

I'd say that might be something Jimmy might or might not want to address. Don't feel comfortable discussing it about his child.
Id agree with that. We've unleashed something adults can barely cope with never mind kids. I dont know how we put that particular genie back in the bottle.
I see loads every day tbf.
Right back at ya.

You bum.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Blarney Castle Hotel, The Square, Blarney

6th Aug 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

DJ Mystic Gold

The Old Town Whiskey Bar at Bodega, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼