Arse Bandits

Stop at the next available chance that you get.

Get out of your car and walk back to them.

Give them a mouthful and threaten them with extreme violence if they do not desist with their reckless driving.

It works every time.

Stop at the next available chance that you get.

Get out of your car and walk back to them.

Give them a mouthful and threaten them with extreme violence if they do not desist with their reckless driving.

It works every time.

That may be common practice in Dublin, but in Cork we're a pleasant bunch and not scum.

I was driving behind this fucker earlier trying to find a safe overtake spot, and he kept blocking me!! The langer!

Nah, was driving between Mallow and Limerick when this Vauxhall Signum bolted passed me, pulled in, and sat about 5 feet from car in front. hen overtook with traffic coming, forcing the rest of the oncoming cars into the hard shoulder. Be wide lads, drive safe!

I was driving behind this fucker earlier trying to find a safe overtake spot, and he kept blocking me!! The langer!

Nah, was driving between Mallow and Limerick when this Vauxhall Signum bolted passed me, pulled in, and sat about 5 feet from car in front. hen overtook with traffic coming, forcing the rest of the oncoming cars into the hard shoulder. Be wide lads, drive safe!

Did you report it to the Gardai?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Cops and Robert

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼