Alan Carr stop smoking course

Some friends of mine have been several times. It's success clearly depends on the person you are, it'll probably work for someone who could give up anyway without going on a course.

Just woke up one day and said fuck this and never smoked again,the first 3 days are tough enough though but it was piss after that,you have to really want to quit!Taking these hypnosis things and patches are a load of bollocks,if u really want to, you will

Exactly, I smoked for 12 years, Im off them now nearly a year.... Just said fuck it like.... The first 2/3 weeks were horrible, but like it was so worth it... No smelly clothes, no hangovers as such, and like i feel so much healthier... Ive put on about 2 stone aswell, as the smokes kept me underweight....

Its all about will power....

Btw, the book is shite, its all in your head..... ;)

I started smoking at 13 and gave up 2 yrs ago aged 22.Just woke up one day and said fuck this and never smoked again,the first 3 days are tough enough though but it was piss after that,you have to really want to quit!Taking these hypnosis things and patches are a load of bollocks,if u really want to, you will

You're spot on there.

I was a frequent underage drinker as I enjoyed(and still do) swilling copious amounts of alcohol. However, smoking offers nothing (except cancer) it really perplexes me that people are stupid enough to start in the 1st place to be honest.

If you lead, I will follow O great one.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

DJ Jamsey

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼