African News

It looks like South Africa is backtracking on leaving the ICC, they say it was a communications error, more likely they were pressured into staying. It would have been a severe blow to the ICC if South Africa had left the organisation still does not have the US in it so lectures by the west of bringing war criminals to court already ring hollow when the leading super power is not even behind joining and working with the organisation. ICC lost all credibility years ago when Britain and America invaded Iraq and no leader was issued with an arrest warrant. Just imagine non westerners appearing as judges and officials at the ICC, wouldn't happen.

I never liked that Cyril Rampasosa . He was the North at the time of the GFA and did not ask too much questions of IRA/SF. He said that they said wellnscare put beyond use. They were laughing up their sleeves at him. A few years ago he wS royally entertained by Michael D. That's enough in my book and wasent he caught with millions of money hidden in a sofa.

I never liked that Cyril Rampasosa . He was the North at the time of the GFA and did not ask too much questions of IRA/SF. He said that they said wellnscare put beyond use. They were laughing up their sleeves at him. A few years ago he wS royally entertained by Michael D. That's enough in my book and wasent he caught with millions of money hidden in a sofa.
If you look at Irish politicians they are hardly the most virtuous of people, i am always saying to people we are no paradise. Corruption exists everywhere.

Coup in Niger, EU and US calls fof release of President while Russia's Wagner group is out in sympathy with the coup leaders.

These are all the countries from Africa that attended the St Petersburg summit quite a line-up.

Madagascar, Zambia, Tunisia, Seychelles, Rwanda, Guinea, Ghana, Gambia, Equatorial Guinea, Djibouti, DR Congo, Chad, Benin, Angola, Tanzania, Somalia, Morrocco, Malawi, Mauritania, Namibia, Ethiopia, Algeria, Zimbabwe, Uganda, South Sudan, Sudan, South Africa, Senegal, Nigeria, Mozambique, Mali, Libya, Guibea Bissau, Eritrea, Egypt, Rep of Congo, Cameroon, Burundi, Burkino Faso, Comoros and African Union.

Last edited:
Niger, Burkino Faso and Mali are all coming out in favour of Moscow, Russia is certainly winning the hearts and minds of Africans especially those formerly under French influence.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼