A moral dilemma

I agree but it may eventually come to a stage that the cops have to become involved if various other steps havent worked and the person is still drink driving they may hurt or kill someone including themselves.

I agree but i would at least speak to the person before i would report him/her.I think that might make them have a good think.If they are driving around very drunk then i would sort it one way or the other very quickly.

I agree but i would at least speak to the person before i would report him/her.I think that might make them have a good think.If they are driving around very drunk then i would sort it one way or the other very quickly.

Oh ya i totally agree i would do the same too followed by a swift kick in the arse :p

Oh right, the law, the graphic horrifying ads about the effects of drink driving or just common sense didn't work but you having a chat with them would? You could sort it, could ya? Get real. Being put off the road is the only thing to get through to someone like that.

It's a personal choice and risk. I don't take the risk.

If you clip somebody at 40mph the chances are you'll kill them. You'd never live it down.

But many of the 50's+ take the risk because they're from when the law against it wasn't there and they drive appropriately slower when over.

And younger too do it, but not as many.

Jeez you'd lose some rep in your area if you squealed on someone. And you wouldn't be thanked by your mate for raising it. Ostrasiced more like.

I stay schtum, as should all of us no?

It's a personal choice and risk. I don't take the risk.

If you clip somebody at 40mph the chances are you'll kill them. You'd never live it down.

But many of the 50's+ take the risk because they're from when the law against it wasn't there and they drive appropriately slower when over.

And younger too do it, but not as many.

Jeez you'd lose some rep in your area if you squealed on someone. And you wouldn't be thanked by your mate for raising it. Ostrasiced more like.

I stay schtum, as should all of us no?

Agree with that.

Surprised you are the first to mention the possibile implications of reporting someone.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼